DAKAR (Reuters) - The U.S. Embassy in Senegal said on Friday it had received information of a bomb threat to the capital Dakar. In a text message to U.S. citizens, the embassy advised its nationals to stay away from the city centre but did not give any further details. A Senegalese security source confirmed the threat and said they had taken "necessary measures". Washington and African governments are backing a six-week-old French military campaign against Islamist rebels in Senegal's neighbour Mali. Senegal has sent several hundred troops to join an...
143 Views Published By: yahoo.com - Friday, 22 February, 2013
- Older News
- bbc News (Yesterday) - Six men are detained in central Mexico over the robbery earlier this week of a truck containing radioactive material from a hospital.... 4 Views Read more
- yahoo.com/ (Yesterday) - British Foreign Secretary William Hague said Friday that Syrian President Bashar al-Assad must stand down to allow for any peaceful settlement to the 33-month-old conflict in his country.... 2 Views Read more
- warhaye.com (Today) - Fikirkaaga Waa Muhiim ee Hoos ka dhiibo... 4 Views Read more